- This event has passed.
AFSCME Local 2620 General Membership meeting
May 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Contract Negotiations
- Local Pay for High Cost Counties
- Increase in Employer medical contributions as a raise is anticipated in 2023
- COLA increase
- Transparency for recruitment and retention
- Parity for DSH Clinicians with CDCR Clinicians
- SDI and paid family medical leave–similar to SEIU
- Why can’t LPAs contribute to Disability? (in case of pregnancy, it can be used?)
- Change the contract so that only members get the benefits?
- Please mention all the good accomplishments at the 2620 Web site
- Corcoran SATF scanner update
Please forward any questions to be addressed during the call to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AFSCME Local 2620 May 2019 General Membership Meeting
Wed, May 29, 2019 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM PDT
Please dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3112
Access Code: 330-338-725
NOTE: Please mute your phone unless you are speaking.
This will remove any unnecessary background noise so all participants hear clearly.